As one of our tenants we aim to provide a smooth and stress-free process from booking the initial viewings all the way to move in. Should you decide to proceed with a Vita property you will be subject to the below fees (all fees are inclusive of VAT);
Admin Fee: £0.00!
Reference Fee: £0.00! This is subject to, but not limited to, a credit check, immigration, visa and right to rent confirmation, previous landlords reference, current employment reference and any other data deemed necessary to obtain an satisfactory reference.
Renewal Fee: £0.00!
Assignment/ Change of tenant fee during a fixed term: £0.00!
As one of our landlords you will receive a tailored range of serviced depending on the level of instruction. An outline of the general fees is below (all fees are inclusive of VAT);
Sole Agency Let Only
10.2% (8.5% + VAT)
Multi Agency Let Only
12.6% (10.5% + VAT)
6.6% + Lettings Fee (5.5% + VAT)
Short Term Tenancies
23% of the total rent payable during the Tenancy + VAT with a minimum charge of £500 + VAT. This fee is payable in respect of all lettings for the periods of less than 6 months.
Our Let Only fees include the following services;
• Full marketing
• Professional Pictures and Floorplans
• Sourcing a Tenant
• Full Admin on Tenancy inc gathering docs, referencing, right to rent checks, agreements
• Collecting and remitting the holding deposit and initial monies
• Booking any serviced requires (e.g inventories, gas safeties) and paying the invoices through initial rental payments. (Please note that should the costs of invoices extend past the funds taken from the tenancy then the landlord will be invoiced for the remainder of the funds required.
• Make any HMRC deductions required if the landlord is a non-resident and has not completed the NRL1 procedure
• Registering the deposit with the My Deposits Scheme
If you elect to have your property managed by Vita Properties this service will include all of the above in addition to;
• Full rent collection and remittance
• Arrears chasing
• Property inspections as and when required
• Full maintenance management including instructing contractors – subject to approved quotes
• Key Holding